Just as California cable broadband has evolved, so has its power to use technology in a way that positively transforms our society.
California is among the largest and most diverse states in the nation. It possesses a unique personality, a sophisticated lifestyle and vibrant economy.
The Golden State is comprised of 38 million people living in an area that stretches more than 163,695 square miles from the Oregon border to Mexico.
Californians speak more than 207 different languages. There are 470 public, non-profit and for-profit institutions of higher learning. The state possesses the most creative workforce in the world. It is the cradle of the entertainment industry – from television, video gaming, music and movies. California is home to technology companies that have reshaped the way people around the world communicate with one another.
High-speed cable broadband makes much of this possible. The industry represents a quiet yet undeniable force that binds Californians together with a vast and robust fiber-optic network that is available to 98 percent of all California households passed by cable.
An astounding one out of every two California households subscribes to cable. And this is just the beginning. With a broadband network second to none, California broadband has laid the foundation for an amazing future and uses for technology that Californians have yet to imagine.
CCTA Board Meetings are a great opportunity for CCTA Members to gather and share information relevant to Industry. Please plan to join us for our welcome reception on Tuesday, October 13th, that is set to include, music, fun and networking opportunity for all to kick off the meeting. Monterey Plaza Hotel Reservation Deadline: September 11th […]
- U.S. Open Tennis Kicks Off Under ESPN | platform https://t.co/9NW5f4SqmW
- Comcast Changing the Customer Experience with New Live Streaming App | platform https://t.co/Qgutwcu3xk
- RT @dlsfnews: Comcast Extends Internet Essentials, Its High-Speed Internet Adoption Program, To Low-Income Senior Citizens I... http://t.co…
- RT @GreenBiz: How cable companies cut 3 million tons of carbon last year http://t.co/3bZkBwcObW #GrnBz
- RT @DSLReports: Cox Brings its Gigabit Broadband Service to Parts of San Diego - http://t.co/h3aLDBvoS8
- The Internet of Things http://t.co/I4i17avza7
- The Future of Wi-Fi Depends on Unlicensed Spectrum | platform https://t.co/oPE7osduWV
Use the link below to find the provider in your area.
Funded entirely by California’s cable TV industry, The California Channel is a statewide non-profit public affairs cable television network providing gavel-to-gavel coverage of state government proceedings.
January 8, 2014
Check out the excellent interview with Pat Esser of Cox Communications on the floor at CES 2014 on Fox Business News.
April 10, 2013
New NCTA ad promoting parental controls at thetvboss.org.