Just as California cable has evolved, so has its power to transform our society. California is among the largest and most diverse states in the nation.
We possess a unique personality, a sophisticated lifestyle and a vibrant economy. The California Cable & Telecommunications Association (CCTA), is the industry’s largest state cable and telecommunications association.
CCTA is innovative, invested, and competitive. As part of that commitment, the California cable industry is committed to California’s economy, to providing all communities in our state with access to broadband cable, and to keeping families safe online.
Our report highlights how CCTA is cable beyond the box.
We encourage you to click through and see for yourself.
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
The California Cable & Telecommunications Association (CCTA) will hold our Annual Spring Meeting on May 5 & 6, 2014, at the Sheraton Grand Hotel, Sacramento.
Please complete your registration as soon as possible — hotel rooms go fast in Sacramento during the peak lobbying season. Please reserve your hotel room by April 11, to receive our group rate.
If you have any questions regarding this meeting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 916-446-7732 ext. 107. To attend this meeting you must be a member of CCTA.
- RT @TWC: California is calling your name! Enter our #BETAwards sweeps for your chance to be at the show live in LA this summer http://t.co/…
- RT @CynthiaStacey: @TWC I won #MoreSportsMonday from @TWC! Yahooo!!! Lucky Day!! Thank you so very much TWC!!! You are the best!! Love …
- RT @CoxComm: NEVER doubt a mother's love. Get @HBO to see what happens next on Game of Thrones: http://t.co/YlW7tl19rn http://t.co/9AWLCu…
- RT @CharterCom: RT @TVGuide: Still reeling from the #Scandal finale? Lighten the mood with this hilarious blooper reel! http://t.co/Tos2mRY…
- RT @ComcastFreedom: LISTEN to Woman of the Week @CharisseLillie discuss #CCDAY w/ @MarilynRussell: http://t.co/cMng4LnmMQ @957benfm @Comca…
- RT @dakasler: Calif gasoline usage rose 1.6% in Q4 '13 - biggest jump since 2004. Sign of econ strength. via Bd of Equalization's @georgeru…
- RT @philmckinney: What invention would you most like to see in your lifetime? http://t.co/OB3iodtIyK @entrepreneur #killerquestion
Use the link below to find the provider in your area.
Funded entirely by California’s cable TV industry, The California Channel is a statewide non-profit public affairs cable television network providing gavel-to-gavel coverage of state government proceedings.
January 8, 2014
Check out the excellent interview with Pat Esser of Cox Communications on the floor at CES 2014 on Fox Business News.
April 10, 2013
New NCTA ad promoting parental controls at thetvboss.org.