Just as California cable has evolved, so has its power to transform our society. California is among the largest and most diverse states in the nation.
We possess a unique personality, a sophisticated lifestyle and a vibrant economy. The California Cable & Telecommunications Association (CCTA), is the industry’s largest state cable and telecommunications association.
CCTA is innovative, invested, and competitive. As part of that commitment, the California cable industry is committed to California’s economy, to providing all communities in our state with access to broadband cable, and to keeping families safe online.
Our report highlights how CCTA is cable beyond the box.
We encourage you to click through and see for yourself.
We are pleased to announce that we will feature a presentation from Phil McKinney, President & CEO, CableLabs, on Thursday, January 23. Cable Television Laboratories was founded in 1988 by members of the cable television industry.
If you have any questions regarding this meeting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 916-446-7732 ext. 107. To attend this meeting you must be a member of CCTA.
Thank you to the sponsors of the 2014 CCTA Winter Board Meeting: A&E Networks, Disney/ESPN, Fox Networks, NBCUniversal, Outdoor Channel, TV One and TVGN!!
We look forward to seeing you in January.
- RT @washingtonpost: NASA: Americans and Russians are getting along in space station, despite events in Ukraine http://t.co/wbnrXCpwoH
- RT @NBCOlympics: How to watch the 2014 @Paralympic Games: http://t.co/yQnW2cX9Id cc: @USParalympics
- RT @CraigHuey: California cash deficit: $12.6 billion, but Brown & Liberals say everything is fixed-- lies or delusion?
- RT @BrightHouseNow: Bright House Networks High Speed Internet customers can enjoy a #FREE WiFi connection. #WiFi locations nearest you - ht…
- RT @WhiteHouse: FACT: Raising the federal minimum wage to $10.10/hour would lift wages for 28 million Americans. http://t.co/4XsBMmFEur #Ra…
- RT @SenatorSylvia: In Pasadena honoring @PISD 4 their success in bridging the digital divide thru low cost Comcast internet to families. ht…
Use the link below to find the provider in your area.
Funded entirely by California’s cable TV industry, The California Channel is a statewide non-profit public affairs cable television network providing gavel-to-gavel coverage of state government proceedings.
January 8, 2014
Check out the excellent interview with Pat Esser of Cox Communications on the floor at CES 2014 on Fox Business News.
April 10, 2013
New NCTA ad promoting parental controls at thetvboss.org.