Just as California cable has evolved, so has its power to transform our society. California is among the largest and most diverse states in the nation.
We possess a unique personality, a sophisticated lifestyle and a vibrant economy. The California Cable & Telecommunications Association (CCTA), is the industry’s largest state cable and telecommunications association.
CCTA is innovative, invested, and competitive. As part of that commitment, the California cable industry is committed to California’s economy, to providing all communities in our state with access to broadband cable, and to keeping families safe online.
Our report highlights how CCTA is cable beyond the box.
We encourage you to click through and see for yourself.
Registration is now open, please register for CCTA’s Winter Board Meeting.
We are pleased to announce that we will feature a presentation from Phil McKinney, President & CEO, CableLabs, on Thursday, January 23. Cable Television Laboratories was founded in 1988 by members of the cable television industry. A nonprofit research and development consortium, CableLabs delivers innovations that enable cable operators to be the providers of choice in their markets.
To ensure that you are able to join us, please complete your registration online and/or return to us via fax or email by Monday, December 16, 2013. We expect rooms to go quickly. If you have any questions regarding this meeting, please contact email@example.com or 916-446-7732 ext. 107. To attend this meeting you must be a member of CCTA.
SPONSORSHIP: Sign up early and have your logo displayed on our web site as recognition of your support for CCTA.
We look forward to seeing you in January.
- #mobile devices - 31.7% of all online traffic on CyberMonday. Thanks high-speed #broadband for making it so simple & convenient! @geekwire
- RT @Forbes: Cyber Monday was the biggest online shopping day in history, with an 18.2% increase from last year. http://t.co/ZhHgRGHlTr
- The CA #cable industry is committed to CA’s economy -View our report featuring timelines, infographics & facts #CAGOV http://t.co/BDrhsEfOgZ
- Happy Thanksgiving Everyone! Enjoy time with friends & family #food #football
- Cheering on #SFBatKid today - Good luck saving the city! Watch his adventure live http://t.co/9Yl2YyH80R #batman #SF @MakeAWish
- RT @CBSSacramento: And now for something completely adorable: SF is turning into Gotham City for a little boy's Batman Make-A-Wish. http://…
- RT @CalChannel: Individuals can strengthen their voice by working through groups and organizations that share their interests
Use the link below to find the provider in your area.
Funded entirely by California’s cable TV industry, The California Channel is a statewide non-profit public affairs cable television network providing gavel-to-gavel coverage of state government proceedings.