Just as California cable has evolved, so has its power to transform our society. California is among the largest and most diverse states in the nation.
We possess a unique personality, a sophisticated lifestyle and a vibrant economy. The California Cable & Telecommunications Association (CCTA), is the industry’s largest state cable and telecommunications association.
CCTA is innovative, invested, and competitive. As part of that commitment, the California cable industry is committed to California’s economy, to providing all communities in our state with access to broadband cable, and to keeping families safe online.
Our report highlights how CCTA is cable beyond the box.
We encourage you to click through and see for yourself.
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
The California Cable & Telecommunications Association (CCTA) will hold our Annual Spring Meeting on May 5 & 6, 2014, at the Sheraton Grand Hotel, Sacramento.
Please complete your registration as soon as possible — hotel rooms go fast in Sacramento during the peak lobbying season. Please reserve your hotel room by April 11, to receive our group rate.
If you have any questions regarding this meeting, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 916-446-7732 ext. 107. To attend this meeting you must be a member of CCTA.
- RT @HOPELatinas: @SteveBradford Behind him is the strategically investing in youth panel http://t.co/Do2ZfdFa6o
- RT @PublicInterests: President #Putin #Kremlin National Security CARROLL*TRUST RUSSIA MARYINO HOUSE TREATY #KIEV #UKRAINE Global Security h…
- RT @ComcstSpotlight: Thanks to all who joined our Take 5 webcast. If you missed it or want to check it out again, we have a recap http://t.…
- RT @localtourkey: "In order to succeed, your desire for success should be greater than your fear of failure." Bill Cosby
- Which #NBA team do you think will win the championship? http://t.co/55uiPIqc77 http://t.co/DUpK8eZlBz
- RT @gdinges: Got Time Warner Cable? New channel lineup starts Wednesday http://t.co/XKrFg0zx8S
- RT @NCTACable: Happy #EarthDay2014! Did you know your cable DVR is remarkably energy efficient. http://t.co/9JsNIsEMtR
Use the link below to find the provider in your area.
Funded entirely by California’s cable TV industry, The California Channel is a statewide non-profit public affairs cable television network providing gavel-to-gavel coverage of state government proceedings.
January 8, 2014
Check out the excellent interview with Pat Esser of Cox Communications on the floor at CES 2014 on Fox Business News.
April 10, 2013
New NCTA ad promoting parental controls at thetvboss.org.