Just as California cable broadband has evolved, so has its power to use technology in a way that positively transforms our society.
California is among the largest and most diverse states in the nation. It possesses a unique personality, a sophisticated lifestyle and vibrant economy.
The Golden State is comprised of 38 million people living in an area that stretches more than 163,695 square miles from the Oregon border to Mexico.
Californians speak more than 207 different languages. There are 470 public, non-profit and for-profit institutions of higher learning. The state possesses the most creative workforce in the world. It is the cradle of the entertainment industry – from television, video gaming, music and movies. California is home to technology companies that have reshaped the way people around the world communicate with one another.
High-speed cable broadband makes much of this possible. The industry represents a quiet yet undeniable force that binds Californians together with a vast and robust fiber-optic network that is available to 98 percent of all California households passed by cable.
An astounding one out of every two California households subscribes to cable. And this is just the beginning. With a broadband network second to none, California broadband has laid the foundation for an amazing future and uses for technology that Californians have yet to imagine.
- #ccta #calcable wishes you all a SAFE and #Happy4thofJuly http://t.co/Th56YVrarO
- RT @CalChannel_John: Check out @CalCableCCTA's #Facebook Page @ http://t.co/3W79ZMYQ4R Learn About the Industry’s Largest State #Cable & Te…
- RT @RollingStones: Keith & Bruce @Springsteen on stage last night at #RockinRioLisboa, playing Tumbling Dice #StonesLisboa @officialKeef ht…
- Check out our #Facebook Page @ http://t.co/8PQPjXPLop Learn About the Industry’s Largest State #Cable & Telecommunications Association.
- RT @DonKnabe: Please share with friends and family: Earn up to $175 working as a pollworker for the June 3 election http://t.co/ifLpVFJe8A …
- RT @BrightHouseNow: Follow us on Twitter and LIKE us on Facebook for lots of great information! http://t.co/uYQv9ypeS8 #BRIGHTHOUSENETWORKS
- RT @CalChannel: Are you an #CaEngagedCitizen?
Use the link below to find the provider in your area.
Funded entirely by California’s cable TV industry, The California Channel is a statewide non-profit public affairs cable television network providing gavel-to-gavel coverage of state government proceedings.
January 8, 2014
Check out the excellent interview with Pat Esser of Cox Communications on the floor at CES 2014 on Fox Business News.
April 10, 2013
New NCTA ad promoting parental controls at thetvboss.org.