Just as California cable has evolved, so has its power to transform our society. California is among the largest and most diverse states in the nation.
We possess a unique personality, a sophisticated lifestyle and a vibrant economy. The California Cable & Telecommunications Association (CCTA), is the industry’s largest state cable and telecommunications association.
CCTA is innovative, invested, and competitive. As part of that commitment, the California cable industry is committed to California’s economy, to providing all communities in our state with access to broadband cable, and to keeping families safe online.
Our report highlights how CCTA is cable beyond the box.
We encourage you to click through and see for yourself.
- RT @EastBayOpinion: Video: Are we seeing the dawn of a new #ColdWar2k14? http://t.co/wXaxAhoo1b http://t.co/fbs63RQFGJ
- RT @washingtonpost: Ruthless 'Jeopoardy!' contestant Arthur Chu is back on the show tonight http://t.co/XWhjJESTEg http://t.co/Uk4y3Becoy
- RT @comcast: What's Comcast Cares Day about? Watch this video about our work in Highlands, NJ and around the world http://t.co/wgLv7EtYim #…
- RT @JonesSawyer: Today I had the honor of presenting Ms. Lois Jean Hill as my district's #WomanOfTheYear. Thank you, Ms. Hill, for... http:…
- RT @ABCWorldNews: Here's what we know now as of now about the investigation into missing Malaysia Airlines flight: http://t.co/wRkE7lauNO #…
- RT @TWC: Need to catch up on @TheFollowingFOX before tonight's new episode? Watch it now #OnDemand: http://t.co/S3l8d2VdxU
- RT @AsmMarkStone: Proud to honor Dayna Sinopoli with the Santa Cruz Diversity Center as the 2014 Woman of the Year for Asm District 29! htt…
Use the link below to find the provider in your area.
Funded entirely by California’s cable TV industry, The California Channel is a statewide non-profit public affairs cable television network providing gavel-to-gavel coverage of state government proceedings.
January 8, 2014
Check out the excellent interview with Pat Esser of Cox Communications on the floor at CES 2014 on Fox Business News.
April 10, 2013
New NCTA ad promoting parental controls at thetvboss.org.