Just as California cable has evolved, so has its power to transform our society. California is among the largest and most diverse states in the nation.
We possess a unique personality, a sophisticated lifestyle and a vibrant economy. The California Cable & Telecommunications Association (CCTA), is the industry’s largest state cable and telecommunications association.
CCTA is innovative, invested, and competitive. As part of that commitment, the California cable industry is committed to California’s economy, to providing all communities in our state with access to broadband cable, and to keeping families safe online.
Our report highlights how CCTA is cable beyond the box.
We encourage you to click through and see for yourself.
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN
The California Cable & Telecommunications Association (CCTA) will hold our Annual Spring Meeting on May 5 & 6, 2014, at the Sheraton Grand Hotel, Sacramento.
Please complete your registration as soon as possible — hotel rooms go fast in Sacramento during the peak lobbying season. Please reserve your hotel room by April 11, to receive our group rate.
If you have any questions regarding this meeting, please contact email@example.com or 916-446-7732 ext. 107. To attend this meeting you must be a member of CCTA.
- RT @SenAlexPadilla: Thoughts & prayers today for the people of Boston, and the @MIT community, for everything they've been through & resili…
- RT @WaltersReport: Surprise! Americans Hate Taxes - Mimi Walters http://t.co/SSJ82EP9PA
- RT @mashable: Courage and compassion: 23 photos that show what Boston Strong is all about http://t.co/raCSu7ep3l http://t.co/rbaBrXKX6u
- RT @CharterCom: RT @DeadlineTV: ‘Glee’s Final Season To Have New Location, Final Scene About Rachel & Will Schuester http://t.co/FD0s6Qd8UH
- RT @sacbee_news: Obama cuts sentence with typo, plans more clemency http://t.co/dm5tvF86pa
- RT @CalChannel_John: California Observations is out! http://t.co/EUc5uNEXk7 Stories via @FoxNewsMom @Philrung
- RT @cnnbrk: NCAA proposes unlimited food and snacks for student athletes. http://t.co/9PVFi2gIQS
Use the link below to find the provider in your area.
Funded entirely by California’s cable TV industry, The California Channel is a statewide non-profit public affairs cable television network providing gavel-to-gavel coverage of state government proceedings.
January 8, 2014
Check out the excellent interview with Pat Esser of Cox Communications on the floor at CES 2014 on Fox Business News.
April 10, 2013
New NCTA ad promoting parental controls at thetvboss.org.