- IoT Has Quietly and Quickly Changed Our Lives | NCTA — The Internet & Television Association https://t.co/gxnZCW3cDL
- What is DOCSIS? Here you go! https://t.co/RWQlmbXXSo
- In case you were wondering... https://t.co/M8Ve5QoTGj
- RT @NCTAitv: Good news everyone: the U.S. can call itself a gigabit nation. Read more in our latest: https://t.co/8S12BvxdCs https://t.co/e…
- RT @chairmanpowell who RT @edbaig Ready for 10G? As wireless carriers push 5G, cable industry makes a case to kee… https://t.co/IQbh0jmULf
- RT @chairmanpowell: Intel and Comcast discuss the 10 gigabit broadband platform of the future. #10G @10Gplatform https://t.co/2sHaXnMkTl
- The 10 Gigabit Network of the Future | NCTA — The Internet & Television Association https://t.co/9MePg8jbgv
Just as California cable broadband has evolved, so has its power to use technology in a way that positively transforms our society.
California is among the largest and most diverse states in the nation. It possesses a unique personality, a sophisticated lifestyle and vibrant economy.
The Golden State is comprised of 38 million people living in an area that stretches more than 163,695 square miles from the Oregon border to Mexico.
Californians speak more than 207 different languages. There are 470 public, non-profit and for-profit institutions of higher learning. The state possesses the most creative workforce in the world. It is the cradle of the entertainment industry – from television, video gaming, music and movies. California is home to technology companies that have reshaped the way people around the world communicate with one another.
High-speed cable broadband makes much of this possible. The industry represents a quiet yet undeniable force that binds Californians together with a vast and robust fiber-optic network that is available to 98 percent of all California households passed by cable.
An astounding one out of every two California households subscribes to cable. And this is just the beginning. With a broadband network second to none, California broadband has laid the foundation for an amazing future and uses for technology that Californians have yet to imagine.
CCTA WINTER BOARD MEETING 2019 The California Cable & Telecommunications Association will gather in Calistoga, California at the Solage Resort for it’s 2019 Winter Board Meeting. Meeting Dates: Wednesday, February 13, 2019 & Thursday, February 14, 2019 The CCTA Room Block is now closed. If you wish to see if there are any rooms available, […]
Use the link below to find the provider in your area.
Funded entirely by California’s cable TV industry, The California Channel is a statewide non-profit public affairs cable television network providing gavel-to-gavel coverage of state government proceedings.