- 3Q: How to Stay Safe Online, According to an Expert | NCTA — The Internet & Television Association https://t.co/YEHKFoTvU4
- RT @MitziGRussell: Comcast & the San Francisco 49ers Support Santa Clara County’s Relief Fund for Bay Area Non-Profits #iworkforComcast htt…
- RT @LULAC: .@comcast, @NBCUniversal and @Telemundo are offering bilingual resources to ensure everyone is #ConnectedAndCounted in the first…
- RT @MultiNews: .@NCTAitv says the industry is donation $100 million of #COVID19 PSA ad time, space via @eggerton https://t.co/mYvE8W6MIa
- Cox’s CTO and COO Explain Why Internet Infrastructure is Ready for the Unknown | NCTA — The Internet & Television A… https://t.co/osYDrSYsy3
- RT @NCTAitv: The first spots of more than a dozen in total, will be rolling out over the next few weeks https://t.co/CfVoqvbDsF
Just as California cable broadband has evolved, so has its power to use technology in a way that positively transforms our society.
California is among the largest and most diverse states in the nation. It possesses a unique personality, a sophisticated lifestyle and vibrant economy.
The Golden State is comprised of 39.56 million people living in an area that stretches more than 163,695 square miles from the Oregon border to Mexico.
Californians speak more than 207 different languages. There are 470 public, non-profit and for-profit institutions of higher learning. The state possesses the most creative workforce in the world. It is the cradle of the entertainment industry – from television, video gaming, music and movies. California is home to technology companies that have reshaped the way people around the world communicate with one another.
High-speed cable broadband makes much of this possible. The industry represents a quiet yet undeniable force that binds Californians together with a vast and robust fiber-optic network that is available to 98 percent of all California households passed by cable.
With a broadband network second to none, California cable broadband has laid the foundation for an amazing future and uses for technology that Californians have yet to imagine.
CCTA WINTER BOARD MEETING 2020 HOTEL BLOCK IS SOLD OUT. Please contact Richelle Orlando (email@example.com ) for information on waiting list or nearby hotels. MEETING REGISTRATION STILL OPEN! Click Button Below The California Cable & Telecommunications Association will gather in La Jolla, California at the Estancia La Jolla Resort for it’s 2020 Winter Board Meeting. […]
FIND YOUR CABLE PROVIDER
Use the link below to find the provider in your area.