- Congratulations to @cspan on 40 Years of allowing American's to "Make Up Your Own Minds" @cspan continues to be th… https://t.co/IKSal9wzTV
- Calendar and RSVP TODAY!! April 30th!! @CalCableCCTA Annual Spring Legislative Reception in Celebration of… https://t.co/duTQLdF9Pf
- Fostering Valuable Dialogues around<br> “The Green Book: Guide to Freedom” - https://t.co/inuh7JnPwD via @chartergov
- She Shares Presents: A Conversation with First Partner Jennifer Siebel N... https://t.co/6wMq09e5aK via @YouTube
- CableLabs Unveils A New Approach Towards IoT Security | NCTA — The Internet & Television Association https://t.co/d9g8Qgf6oP
- The 10 Gigabit Network of the Future | NCTA — The Internet & Television Association https://t.co/kCbOBrLth6
- The new year brings new beginnings and Comcast could not be more excited to form this new, long-term relationship w… https://t.co/1kpzU1DXFt
Just as California cable broadband has evolved, so has its power to use technology in a way that positively transforms our society.
California is among the largest and most diverse states in the nation. It possesses a unique personality, a sophisticated lifestyle and vibrant economy.
The Golden State is comprised of 39.56 million people living in an area that stretches more than 163,695 square miles from the Oregon border to Mexico.
Californians speak more than 207 different languages. There are 470 public, non-profit and for-profit institutions of higher learning. The state possesses the most creative workforce in the world. It is the cradle of the entertainment industry – from television, video gaming, music and movies. California is home to technology companies that have reshaped the way people around the world communicate with one another.
High-speed cable broadband makes much of this possible. The industry represents a quiet yet undeniable force that binds Californians together with a vast and robust fiber-optic network that is available to 98 percent of all California households passed by cable.
With a broadband network second to none, California cable broadband has laid the foundation for an amazing future and uses for technology that Californians have yet to imagine.
Use the link below to find the provider in your area.
Funded entirely by California’s cable TV industry, The California Channel is a statewide non-profit public affairs cable television network providing gavel-to-gavel coverage of state government proceedings.