- Amazon Prime Video Added to Cox’s Contour Service (EXCLUSIVE) https://t.co/9gX4bSkQ2v via @variety
- Fred Lutz and Jared Sonne bring exceptional industry and leadership experience and are building localized operation… https://t.co/BFqVQzhlG0
- RT @NCTAitv: IoT presents a challenge to securing your home network--that's where Micronets come in, thanks to @CableLabs https://t.co/unRU…
- Do you have plans this evening? You should plan to attend the CCTA Spring Legislative Reception. 5:30 pm - 8:00… https://t.co/fGpCJT0xun
- It's #CACableWeek2019 #CalCableCCTA Member Companies $50+ Billion total industry economic impact in California. Ca… https://t.co/V9Z0AedDk7
- RT @CoxCalifornia: #TeamCox in #OrangeCounty is teaming up with @habitatoc to build a summer playhouse for the @BGCCapo club! Stay tuned to…
- https://t.co/BJR1fksjeT @10Gplatform FASCINATING!! https://t.co/iICuCHlPdy
Just as California cable broadband has evolved, so has its power to use technology in a way that positively transforms our society.
California is among the largest and most diverse states in the nation. It possesses a unique personality, a sophisticated lifestyle and vibrant economy.
The Golden State is comprised of 39.56 million people living in an area that stretches more than 163,695 square miles from the Oregon border to Mexico.
Californians speak more than 207 different languages. There are 470 public, non-profit and for-profit institutions of higher learning. The state possesses the most creative workforce in the world. It is the cradle of the entertainment industry – from television, video gaming, music and movies. California is home to technology companies that have reshaped the way people around the world communicate with one another.
High-speed cable broadband makes much of this possible. The industry represents a quiet yet undeniable force that binds Californians together with a vast and robust fiber-optic network that is available to 98 percent of all California households passed by cable.
With a broadband network second to none, California cable broadband has laid the foundation for an amazing future and uses for technology that Californians have yet to imagine.
CCTA IS HEADED BACK TO TAHOE!!! You asked, and we listed. We will be back at the Hyatt Regency, Incline Village for our 2019 Fall Board Meeting. Dates are October 2 & 3, 2019. Come in early, or stay through the weekend. We have negotiated 3 days pre / post rates! More information to follow […]
Use the link below to find the provider in your area.
Funded entirely by California’s cable TV industry, The California Channel is a statewide non-profit public affairs cable television network providing gavel-to-gavel coverage of state government proceedings.