- The Best Online Custom Poster and Photo Collage Maker. Free Downloads! https://t.co/3OiILOyFiZ
- RT @NCTAitv: Set-top boxes continue to get greener 🍃 https://t.co/yPM4GodPSr https://t.co/vYL3EK0iOp
- RT @MAVTV: The @ARCA_Racing is heading back to Salem! Join us next Saturday for the Kentuckiana Ford Dealers Fall Classic 200 LIVE. #MAVTV…
- Four Ways Americans Benefit from Cable’s Economic Investments | NCTA — The Internet & Television Association https://t.co/CVrB7QofF1
- Noom has helped me get healthier, I think it could help you too! Use my special link for 20% off when you sign up h… https://t.co/IKiU0yyi3L
- What's In Store for the Future of Work? | NCTA — The Internet & Television Association https://t.co/zKZGcfzOzY
- RT @NCTAitv: In July, a new report showed that the total economic impact made by America’s cable leaders had grown to $450 billion, up $29…
Just as California cable broadband has evolved, so has its power to use technology in a way that positively transforms our society.
California is among the largest and most diverse states in the nation. It possesses a unique personality, a sophisticated lifestyle and vibrant economy.
The Golden State is comprised of 39.56 million people living in an area that stretches more than 163,695 square miles from the Oregon border to Mexico.
Californians speak more than 207 different languages. There are 470 public, non-profit and for-profit institutions of higher learning. The state possesses the most creative workforce in the world. It is the cradle of the entertainment industry – from television, video gaming, music and movies. California is home to technology companies that have reshaped the way people around the world communicate with one another.
High-speed cable broadband makes much of this possible. The industry represents a quiet yet undeniable force that binds Californians together with a vast and robust fiber-optic network that is available to 98 percent of all California households passed by cable.
With a broadband network second to none, California cable broadband has laid the foundation for an amazing future and uses for technology that Californians have yet to imagine.
PANEL ANNOUNCED FOR OCTOBER 3RD CCTA IS HEADED BACK TO TAHOE!!! You asked, and we listened. We will be back at the Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort for our 2019 Fall Board Meeting. Dates are October 2 & 3, 2019. Come in early, or stay through the weekend. We have negotiated the CCTA rate for […]
Use the link below to find the provider in your area.
Funded entirely by California’s cable TV industry, The California Channel is a statewide non-profit public affairs cable television network providing gavel-to-gavel coverage of state government proceedings.