- Santa Barbara @CoxCalifornia Customers https://t.co/lv43IbJOzJ
- Have you registered for CCTA Winter Board Meeting yet? https://t.co/IvJV70v7BO Deadline for hotel is this Friday. 12/15/17
- Unleashing Connectivity and Entertainment in America | NCTA https://t.co/D9qbzhp8jl
- RT @NCTAitv: We're adding more devices, more screens, and more technology to our homes every day. Here's what cable is doing to support #Gr…
- RT @ComcastCA: We're constantly working to improve the inclusive representation of our employees in addition to our customers. Later this m…
- RT @MAVTV: Big announcement! Next year, we will be broadcasting 8 events of the Tony Stewart-owned racing series, All Star Circuit of Champ…
- The Notebook of Marques and Richelle 1/15/17. #EdSheeran #flipagram made with @flipagram https://t.co/ceCEmQIFbi
Just as California cable broadband has evolved, so has its power to use technology in a way that positively transforms our society.
California is among the largest and most diverse states in the nation. It possesses a unique personality, a sophisticated lifestyle and vibrant economy.
The Golden State is comprised of 38 million people living in an area that stretches more than 163,695 square miles from the Oregon border to Mexico.
Californians speak more than 207 different languages. There are 470 public, non-profit and for-profit institutions of higher learning. The state possesses the most creative workforce in the world. It is the cradle of the entertainment industry – from television, video gaming, music and movies. California is home to technology companies that have reshaped the way people around the world communicate with one another.
High-speed cable broadband makes much of this possible. The industry represents a quiet yet undeniable force that binds Californians together with a vast and robust fiber-optic network that is available to 98 percent of all California households passed by cable.
An astounding one out of every two California households subscribes to cable. And this is just the beginning. With a broadband network second to none, California broadband has laid the foundation for an amazing future and uses for technology that Californians have yet to imagine.
CCTA Winter Board Meeting 2018 Napa, California JANUARY 17 & 18, 2017RESERVE YOUR ROOM AT CARNEROS RESORT by calling the Carneros Resort Reservations Department at (707) 299-4900 and be sure to reference “California Cable & Telecommunications Association” to receive our special group rate.
Use the link below to find the provider in your area.
Funded entirely by California’s cable TV industry, The California Channel is a statewide non-profit public affairs cable television network providing gavel-to-gavel coverage of state government proceedings.